[mythtv-users] GL crashes MythMusic

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 05:44:38 EDT 2004

I know it might sound stupid, but you have switched to the nVidia GLX,
right? I got random segfaults when I forgot to do this...

In case you're wondering, you need to do "opengl-update nvidia", but you'll
need to switch back to "opengl-update xfree" to recompile MythTV itself.

Hope your problem is that simple...!