[mythtv-users] xawtc can access the tuner, but mythtv cant

Scott mythtv at lansville.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 28 00:32:08 EDT 2004

   On boot (debian sid mythv .15 ati wonder ve) when bttv loads it loads
a module called tuner.o and the sound comes on I get x up and xawtv is
able to change channels, and volume fine when I quit xawtv the audio is
still playing.  I load mythfrontend and I can see the video, hear the
audio, but cant change the channel, pause, use the tuner, and none of
the program guide comes up even thought its updated fine.  Has anyone
else had this problem?  Thanks.