[mythtv-users] Fedora fc2+via epia m1000=posibel?

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Jun 27 07:48:02 EDT 2004

Is it posibel to get fc2 to work on an epia m10000?
I have read all howtos i can find but so far i have been unable to get it to
work properly.

I belive i have the kernel parts working, i have compiled a custom 2.6.7
kernel with the epia patch and loaded the modules (via-agp via-v4l-drv via)
I think my problems is with x windows and the drivers there.

Is there any howtos on how to setup fc2 for an epia?

I also tried to rebuild the xorg-x11 package from the rpm source and
modified the spec file to enable the via modules, but i only got as far as
the person who sent this mail:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-April/msg00987.html