[mythtv-users] Can't get pvr250 working.

Adrian Phillips adrianp at broadpark.no
Sun Jun 27 04:43:02 EDT 2004

    Mike> This is what I though.  But, if I use mplayer tv://2, it
    Mike> should tune to channel 2, which I should be able to receive.
    Mike> But when I do this, I get a green screen, not even static.

Um, I don't use mplayer much but check out :-

http://www.google.com/search?q=mplayer+tv

I think soemthing like the following might help :-

mplayer -tv driver=v4l:norm=ntsc:input=1

except I have a feeling this may depend upon the version of ivtv you
are using.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/