[mythtv-users] Home brew transmitter not receiving the channel id

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 05:54:35 EDT 2004

Hi,
 I've found an answer to the problem - the field which
gets sent to the external program is "freqid", so if
you go to the setup, channels, second screen of each
channel has the field in it (why isn't it in the first
screen?)

 Here is a link to a thread dicussing
it:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/56565?search_string=External%20channel%20change;#56565

Best,