[mythtv-users] Control MythTV over network (not Mythweb)

Mike Crowe mike at mikeandkellycrowe.com
Fri Jun 25 21:11:17 EDT 2004

Thanks to Anton's suggestion at looking at the xte program, I now have
the system working.

Here's what you need to do:
1.  Download xautomation from:
http://hoopajoo.net/projects/xautomation.html
2.  Execute xhost +localhost
3.  Extract the contents of the attached archive to your MythWeb
directory (or whereever you want).
4.  Pull up MythControl.html from your WiFi PDA

The HTML file is not clean yet, so you can modify as you see fit.  It
does move the cursor on MythTV.  Anybody want to take this offline and
help me improve performance?

TIA
Mike