[mythtv-users] How to rename a (mis)recorded program?

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Jun 25 18:44:03 EDT 2004

David wrote:

>  Dan Morphis wrote:
>
> > Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > David, the starttime = startime part of the SQL is very important,
> > if you don't do that, you'll end up with a messed up recorded
> > table. I speak from experience on that one :-)
> >
>  Thank you both :)
Your welcome.

>  Ah, dan - that would explain why it's gone wrong before when I've
>  used mysqlcc to make a change (which is one reason I asked this
>  time). How do you fix it if you don't use starttime=starttime? and,
>  out of the incessant need to learn, what does that do? integrity of
>  some sort?
starttime is a timestamp field.  Which means why anything is done to a
record, mysql automaticly updates that field, unless that field was
updated by the user.  So, unless you give it a value when your updating
the record (by doing the starttime=starttime bit), it will automaticly
update it for you. Make sense?  (I'm not very good at explaining stuff
like that).

-dan