[mythtv-users] MX440/Radeon wars (Was: Hardware ideas)

David Wood obsidian at panix.com
Fri Jun 25 14:10:03 EDT 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> Yes. And ran it on a 27" analog, interlaced-only television for several
> months.

What I'm still wondering is, in linux, what options do you have for size
and positioning of the TV-out signal? And do they work (i.e. can I
reliably get the size right)? I see reports, esp. with the mx440's, of
people getting stuck with black borders (yech) or missing edges (almost
as bad)...

Will I be making up numbers in XF86Config? Or are there tools for this?