[mythtv-users] Nvidia Driver Woes

Mike Matsuzaki m.matsuzaki at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 00:09:10 EDT 2004

Take it easy cowboy!!!

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 16:00, Jason keirstead wrote:
> On June 25, 2004 02:01 am, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Obviously, a functioning driver is the highest priority. But for many people
> > on this list, the definition of functioning includes overscan, so quite a few
> > of us use 4363. You're speaking only from personal experience, with very
> > little knowledge of the history of this mailing list and its users. I've been
> > here quite a while.
>
> Why do you keep saying stuff like this? I have been using mythtv, and on and
> off this mailing list ( and when off I follow the archives ), for over a year and
> a half now.

You just started posting here about a week ago.  May you should do some
research before you post... Some of your comments are quite
questionable.  Whatever, free country.  For me, I'd follow Jerod's
advice.

No. of Jason's posts here: 13
No. of Jerod's posts here: 1421

I think Jerod knows what he's talking about... besides, he posted an
obscure site, hardly ever used.  Something called: .:Fedora
Myth(TV)ology http://wilsonet.com/mythtv

> I also personally know 2 other people who use myth in their homes ( and who I set
> up myself ) so please stop assuming I know nothing about what anyone is
> doing / problems they have?

Great. Move along.

> When you AssUME make an Ass out of U and ME.

Clever.  Never heard that one before.