[mythtv-users] ATI Tv Wonder Pro

Matt Perry cwd at unshift.net
Thu Jun 24 21:21:07 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I have an ATI TV Wonder Pro (cx88-based card) I'm trying to use with MythTV.

So far, I have the cx88 modules loaded correctly, and can watch TV in tvtime.
However, when I try to use it in Myth, my log fills up with the following:

VIDIOCMCAPTURE1: Invalid argument
VIDIOCMCAPTURE0: Invalid argument

I get a green screen on the client box trying to watch the TV.

In mythsetup, I set it up as a V4L software encoder (which it is).  I set the
recording profiles to both RTJpeg and MPEG-4, with no success.

Anyone have a similar card and have it working?  (Or not working?)

Any help is appreciated, and I'll gladly supply more information if anyone
needs it.

Thanks,
	- Matt