[mythtv-users] Control MythTV over network (not Mythweb)

mike at mikeandkellycrowe.com mike at mikeandkellycrowe.com
Thu Jun 24 17:33:55 EDT 2004

No, you misunderstand.  I need LIRC functionality over WiFi.  I'm in one
room, the box I want to control is in another.  I have WiFi pocketpc
available, so I'm suggesting using that.

Or, with MythWeb, I need a button next to the recording screen which
issues a Play command to the MythFrontEnd on the fileserver (which the
video card is located that will be piping the video into the next room).

Did I explain it better?

TIA
Mike