[mythtv-users] MythWeb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 24 13:52:01 EDT 2004

> MythWeb doesn't want to show me the server status, or the recorded files.
> The web server hangs when I try (or at least takes longer than I want to
> wait before returning).

Read the README about how to configure apache to make sure that the
settings all load properly from within .htaccess.  If you have issues
with the status not showing up, you may need to turn on allow_url_fopen
in your global php.ini (I hear that there is a bug that prevents this
from working via .htaccess).

What do you mean not showing you the recorded files?  You mean not
seeing the image thumbnails, or not showing anything at all in the
recorded programs list?

> Could someone send me a working conf.php that I can use to check my settings
> against?  I've read carefully but I'm missing something.

The only thing that you might have trouble with in conf.php is the
server_domain variable.  Everything else should be pretty well
documented.

-Chris