[mythtv-users] getting blank recordings

mythtv at codepoets.ca mythtv at codepoets.ca
Wed Jun 23 22:41:47 EDT 2004

I've been using Myth over the last couple of days since I got it up and
running with my shiny new PVR-250.  Everything has worked great for the
most part.  I followed Jarod's guide for the most part and except for a
few problems, it was pretty smooth sailing.

The problem I've been having is with the recoding and watching TV (but
watching TV is only a problem some of the time).  The problem has been
that I've been getting blank recordings when I try and watch.  Weird.  I
also get blank screens when I try and watch TV some of the time.  I can
reboot the media box and when it comes back up, I can watch again.  Really
weird.

Anyone have a clue what that might be?  I can't find any reference to a
problem like that.  I'm not even sure where to start looking.

TIA!
Jeff