[mythtv-users] search.php in MythWeb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 23 13:28:13 EDT 2004

> I proxy (from a DMZ) to a virtual host in a different DMZ on another
> network ... it actually gets more complicated then that however,
> following the advice from this thread helped:

That shouldn't affect cookies.  The server can set any cookies it wants,
it's up to the browser to accept them and send them back to the server
as needed.  If you configure mythweb with the name of the virtual host
that you use, your browser will accept/set the cookies just fine.

This is an incorrect solution.  Fixing server_domain is much more
desirable than merely making a cookie that anyone can read.

-Chris