[mythtv-users] HDTV?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Jun 23 07:15:45 EDT 2004

> zoom.  I'm willing to live with it.  I don't know of a way to toggle output
> resolutions on the fly.  If I could, then switching to a 4:3 resolution on
> demand would be great.

 	I think the later X's have an RANDR extension that can change
resolutions on the fly.  I haven't played with it at all, but I think that's
the right tool for the job.  I've thought about doing that too, so I could
construct native modelines for any resolution that I use (480x480, 640x480,
720x480) so XV wouldn't have to scale anything.

-Cory