[mythtv-users] One last effort. tvout on the pvr350

Cord Buhlert ml-mythtv at buhlert.net
Tue Jun 22 11:35:11 EDT 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 08:37:44AM -0700, James Satterfield wrote:
> I've managed to get the pvr350 tvout working very well now. I'm using the
> 0.1.10pre2-ck65b drivers. The video is *perfect* and I'm quite happy.

Just compile the driver and insmod, as described in the FAQ? Is that
already enough to enable the tvout of the pvr? tell the mythtv setup to
use the pvr tv out, of course. anything else?

i've tried that a few times in the past but i gave up after it didn't
work, so i'm interested how you did that.

cb