[mythtv-users] Torrentocracy

Shay - MythTV mythtv at highstyleweb.com
Mon Jun 21 10:34:24 EDT 2004

I think its great!  I was thinking of doing the same thing but haven't had
the time.  I've found myself downloading most shows via torrent lately vs
recording them..  why?  quality for one.. most of the torrent shows are
HDTV recorded.. after compression, the quality is still better than I've
been getting on my MythTV..   Also, no commercials..

The only downside that I've found with torrents is length of time to
download..  but I never watch a show the same night it was broadcast
anyways, so that doesn't matter.. and with the plugin I'd probably have
most shows the next night..

-Shay