[mythtv-users] Feature idea for MythGallery

Kevin Barsby Kevin.Barsby at Sun.COM
Sun Jun 20 17:16:39 EDT 2004

Played with MythGallery this w/e, awesome, I can now dump my piccies
from my Canon S50 straight into mythGallery.

A thought:

Most digital cameras take video, a nice feature would be to include
these in the listing and play the video when selected.

As a workaround I've my import script symlinks the video files into a
dir the MythVideo can browse and thats good enough for the mo'. But it
would be kinda neat to play them from MythGallery natively?

Ok, the answer to this is to get off your ass and code it yourself, and
given some free time I might have a look.

Just a thought
Kev