[mythtv-users] myth, ivtv & PAM+SECAM channels

Greisberger Christophe mythtv at greisberger.net
Sat Jun 19 13:28:35 EDT 2004

> That ability is built into the mythtvsetup program on the screen where you
> attach video sources to the capture card inputs.

Am I true when I suppose that this command is called with a single parameter,
the channel?

Well, I just tried, it doesn't seem to work.
I entered /usr/local/bin/TuneChannel.sh in "External channel change command",
in which I echo a line to /tmp/Tune.log, to check it the command is executed.
There is nothing...

I started mythfrontend in a command line, to check the log, there is nothing
about this external command.

--
Christophe Greisberger