[mythtv-users] What version of IVTV?

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sat Jun 19 11:28:00 EDT 2004

What is the latest known Myth friend version of the IVTV drivers? There
is a bug in the firmware for 0.1.9 where vertical lines will develop in
the recordings. I see no mention of this having been fixed in newer
versions but figured I would try it out.

Any issues in upgrading to the latest IVTV drivers?

Thanks,
Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.2x kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth 0.15.20040505.1