[mythtv-users] Dynamically mount ISO image of DVD

Janek Hellqvist janek at slaytanic.com
Fri Jun 18 18:39:48 EDT 2004

PAUL WILLIAMSON <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com> wrote:
> Anyway, is there a way to automatically mount an ISO when it has been
> selected in the Video menu?

If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to play DVD ISO images
through MythVideo...

Have you tried Xine or Ogle? They can both play UNmounted .iso/.img DVD
files, I use that feature all the time. Just assign the .iso and/or .img
extention to "ogle %s" or "xine dvd:%s". Then you can open them through the
video browser, without the need to mount them in advance.

Works fine for me, and I watch alot of DVD images.

--
 |   Janek Hellqvist   |
 | janek at hellqvist.com |