[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport doesn't transcode entire movie

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 18 13:24:51 EDT 2004

> One thing I do miss from nuvexport is more documentation on some of the
> functions. For example,
> what is the difference between "Export to SVCD" and "Transcode export to
> SVCD"?

Yes, I know that documentation is lacking.  As for this particular
example, the difference is that one uses transcode, which is
faster/better, but only works on mpeg2-based source files (or did when
they were given to me -- would be nice if transcode supported myth's nuv
files, since it IS a better solution).

-Chris