[mythtv-users] Improving picture quality. (A newb's strugglewith Myth)

David myth at dgreaves.com
Fri Jun 18 05:38:35 EDT 2004

And if you're recording to DVD you could easily find yourself projecting
it at +150" in a year or three - and then you'll notice! One issue there
is I'm finding some films top the DVD limit. The compromise is about
4-6k IIRC

Still, that's what the quality settings are for:
insane, livetv (why not make it good - it gets trashed anyhow), default
and crappy (for the news and Bloomberg)

David