[mythtv-users] Hiding the mouse ?

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Thu Jun 17 18:21:13 EDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:59:39 +0300 spake McIne of:

> I just got everything working fine and found out one little oddity.
> I removed keyboard and mouse from my computer and  now
> the mouse cursor is always in the middle of the screen.
>
> How can I hide it so it does not bother me? removing mouse
> definitions from xf86config did not work.

Hi!

I've been trying to figure out this same thing. I'm using Slackware +
Blackbox. When myth is running, the cursor is nicely hidden, but when
frontend restarts or I spawn xine, the cursor becomes visible again. It's not
really a big problem, just kind of "unpolished." I've been trying to determine
if there's a way to either hide the cursor or else a command that could move
the cursor to the bottom right corner. So far no luck.... all the docs I could
find seem to cover bringing back a missing cursor... not much about making it
go away. :)

aaron