[mythtv-users] My Media Box hopes to launch Q4 2004

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Thu Jun 17 17:05:41 EDT 2004

Xavier Hervy wrote:

> IBut i don't see patch for these features :
> - Record DVDs;

They're talking about the existing visualizations I think.

They don't *have* to supply patches back to Myth.  They just have to
supply the source to their modifications to their customers if they ask
for it.  The ethical thing to do would be to contribute patches but
business and ethics rarely go hand in hand.

> that you can read here http://www.media-convergence.net/

There's a bit of vapor in there.  We'll see how much they actually deliver.