[mythtv-users] Myth Web Setting tab disappeared !

rranjan at muz.servequake.com rranjan at muz.servequake.com
Thu Jun 17 14:46:30 EDT 2004

Through MythWeb I changed my Mythweb Theme to Compact (from default) , now
when I go back to my program listing , I can no longer see the Settings
tab.It's gone !

If I directly try to access th URL as:

http://myservername/mythweb/settings_mythweb.php

I get this error:
Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/settings_mythweb.php, line 31:
main(themes/compact/settings_mythweb.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'themes/compact/settings_mythweb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear')
in /var/www/html/mythweb/settings_mythweb.php on line 31