[mythtv-users] MythTV and HDTV?

John Roberts homepagez at eudoramail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:41:18 EDT 2004

In regards to the pcHDTV HD-2000 product... I'm becoming very concerned about the "support" coming from the company.  I've been watching the forums very carefully over the past 6 months - and they seem to be having a hard time getting driver fixes out/etc.

Can anyone confirm this?  Is the HD-2000 a viable option for mythtv?  I can't seem to find any other HDTV card with linux support.

Thanks,

John