[mythtv-users] Zap2It needs our help

myth at petedavis.net myth at petedavis.net
Wed Jun 16 12:16:41 EDT 2004

As requested, I'm posting this into this thread. Sorry for the duplication.

your Terms of Service web page which says:
" Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in these
Terms of Service should be directed to Feedback at Zap2it.com."

Pete

---------------------------------

Hi Pete,

I've been reading the interesting discussions on mythtv-users about Zap2it
Labs bandwidth conservation.  The only thing I wanted to add is that you
should direct all feedback to labs at zap2it.com, NOT feedback at zap2it.com.  The
"feedback" inbox is very generic and gets lots of spam.  We (the DataDirect
people) never see it, and a lot of things sent to it get ignored.

I only subscribe to the digest of mythtv-users, so if you could post this
heads-up in the "Zap2it needs our help" thread, I would really appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Tom
Zap2it Labs forum and customer service manager