[mythtv-users] Re:Best linux OS for mythtv

Chris quilley at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 16 09:39:44 EDT 2004

More like it detected I had an ati remote wonder installed and loaded the
driver I customized and submitted to knoppmyth for the release. I'm working
on getting the lola remote supported out of the box as well. Just pondering
whether to use the LIRC stuff for the lola remote in anticipation of a switch
to the 2.6 kernel or to use the ati remote based driver. People have
submitted both to me (You know who you are and I thank you). The actual
driver is easier for me but the LIRC stuff is fairly future proof.

Chris