[mythtv-users] WinTV 401 w/cx881 chipset

Matt Perry cwd at unshift.net
Wed Jun 16 06:51:11 EDT 2004

I'm using Debian Sarge with kernel 2.6... did you have to do anything special?

The driver is part of the kernel, anyhow.  Did you just add it to Myth as a
standard V4L device?  I'm interested in how you did this, since my card uses
the same chipset.  I can't really say I've given it much time, but with the
few times I've tried, it wouldn't work right off the bat.  Your input would
really be helpful.

Thanks,
	- Matt