[mythtv-users] Wishlist

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 10:49:34 EDT 2004

Chris,

the order in which you select songs in the browser is the same order they will
be played.  If you have an existing (and currently playing) playlist and you
add two more songs, the newly added songs will be appended at the bottom of
your playlist.  The filesystem ordering of songs is ignored when the playlist
is concerned.  The only case when filenames do matter is when your songs are
not properly tagged so in the browser they'll be ordered alphabetically in
the order that the filesystem orders them.  But as soon as they are added to
the playlist, their filename ceases to be an ordering criteria.

Now, as far as what's on *my* mythmusic wishlist, it's the ability to reorder
the playlist, but that may be non-trivial.

IvanK.