[mythtv-users] How to fix the Dutch Language problem

Asciimonster asciimonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Jun 15 03:22:59 EDT 2004

Since the 0.15 version mythtv has problems retrieving recorded programme
info due to a database problem. It is trying to issue a database command
with the string 'Alle Programma's' (All Programs) where the apostrophy
before the s is the obvious problem. This was not fixed in the 0.15.1
version, so I'll have to fix it myself.

I have to say I'm absolute zero at this database stuff and I've been
banging my head for some weeks now. Could somebody help me out?

Asciimonster