[mythtv-users] PVR-350 tv out scart question

Franco net.surfer at tiscalinet.it
Mon Jun 14 10:55:00 EDT 2004

> I've got a PAL PVR-350 and I've been using the scart cable that came
> supplied with it.  This scart lead also has a trailing 3.5mm jack
> coming out of the DIN plug end and goes into the PVR-350.
> Does anyone know where this is supposed to plug in?

I have a PAL PVR-350 too and I, too, am wondering
how that SCART cable is meant to be used.

I notice that cable is connected to a port labeled A/V OUT
(or something similar, I don't have it by hand now),
so I expect it to be an output of some sort, though I didn't
make any experiment with it....

Franco