[mythtv-users] Black and white tv output

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 14 10:37:53 EDT 2004

I would suspect that the 250 is set to use composite input rather than the s-video input.

Pete Stagman <tyrstag at earthlink.net> wrote:
Building my first MythTV box

I'm having a problem with color output.

I have a pvr-250 using S-video in from a dishnetwork sat and I'm using the
TV-out, S-video from a GeForce MX440, the TV has an S-video in. When
plugged direct from the sat to the TV, everything work great. when going
through the Myth box I get only Black and White.

I also have no sound yet, but one problem at a time :)

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org