[mythtv-users] scheduled recordings (Black Output)

Ryan Allen ryan at the-summit.net
Sun Jun 13 14:58:09 EDT 2004

Hi Brian,

    Did you ever solve this problem?  I just got my MythTV machine
    running yesterday, and I am seeing this _exactly_ as you did.  My
    scheduled recordings are blank, then after it attempts to record,
    live TV is blank with no audio also.  If I reset the backend, live
    tv works again, and I can pause, rewind etc.

    I have plenty of CPU power Athelon 2500+, and a PVR 350.

    How did you get past this?  There is nothing in the logs or "dmesg"
    that hints at what this could be.

    Thanks!

    -- Ryan