[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase --manual ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sun Jun 13 13:22:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to set up mythtv but I'm stuck at receiving program information.
I probably missed out something when reading the docs but can't find this
either.

When I enter setup and set a video source I get a message saying that I need
to run "mythfilldatabase --manual". Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work
and ends in the following :

[root at xine setup]# ../programs/mythfilldatabase/mythfilldatabase --manual
###
### Running in manual channel configuration mode.
### This will ask you questions about every channel.
###
2004-06-13 19:18:52 mythfilldatabase: Listings Download Started
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
nice: tv_grab_nl: No such file or directory
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
nice: tv_grab_nl: No such file or directory
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Updating icons for sourceid: 2
Failed to fetch some program info
2004-06-13 19:18:52 mythfilldatabase: Failed to fetch some program info

Any way I can solve this ?

regards,
Marcel Janssen