[mythtv-users] Announcing Gui program to create DVD's - keyboard not required.

Darren Hart darren-keyword-mythtv?users.66bee7 at dvhart.com
Fri Jun 11 13:54:36 EDT 2004

Very nice.  The README says you need a name, how about 'Mythology'.  It
follows the myth branding scheme and can be thought of as a collection
of myths... which is what we are doing with it.

I noticed the screenshots chapter images were interlaced - are they
moving on the actual dvd or are they stills?  If stills, we should
deinterlace them first (even if it means deleting every other line and
interpolating).

--Darren