[mythtv-users] Multiple backends, files where.

Jesper FA list at j-f.dk
Fri Jun 11 13:43:08 EDT 2004

I have a fileserver with a P4. Unfortunately it is in a place fare from TV
cables so I have setup a PIII-800 with a PVR 250 and a local disk. Recording
on the local disk works just fine. I have then also installed mythtv on the
fileserver. Is it possible to in mythtv move the files to the fileserver or
should I use nfs from the filesever. I would prefer to use the local disk
while recording. Should be less chance of error. And then later move the file
to the fileserver.

Second I can transcode but this happens I guess naturally on the PIII. I would
like to have this happen on the P4 as it has more power to spare.

Is it possible to do this?

--
Jesper
 19:31:09 up 5 days, 18:28,  2 users,  load average: 1.04, 1.23, 1.21