[mythtv-users] Where can I find the lola remote drivers?

Bruce Smith mythtv at reddog.org
Wed Jun 9 22:48:22 EDT 2004


> A while back someone posted about a wicked deal on the lola remote, which I 
> took advantage of. 

So did I!  :-)

> Now I've got the remote and I can't find the drivers;)
> Someone mentioned that they futzed with  the wish stuff to make it work with 
> the lola driver and that it was really close to the ati remote driver and 
> that they were going to combine the two and make the keys externally 
> configurable. What ever happened with this? I'd prefer not to use the LIRC 
> stuff, as this remote should show up as another keyboard just like the ati 
> remote (I think) if it has the right  driver.

I'm running Fedora Core 1 and plugging in the USB receiver just worked.
It loaded the correct module automatically.  All I did was assign the
keys by creating a lircrc file.  Works great!

 - BS




More information about the mythtv-users mailing list