[mythtv-users] Recording setting for: Record during weekdays this timeslot

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Wed Jun 9 14:52:32 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 10:37 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 June 2004 09:44 am, Bill Chmura wrote:
> > Would something like this be useful to people other than myself...
> >
> > The though it that a lot of shows (at least in the US) follow a M-F
> > schedule, but then changes on the weekends.
> >
> > This would eliminate the need to have five settings to get a show thats
> > on at 5pm every weekday...
>
> Huh?  Why do you need 5 settings for that?

Sorry, as Clint pointed out to me... record in this timeslot will check to see
if a specific show is on, not just blindly record.  This makes my question
dumb and pointless.  This way I dont need to set one for monday, one for
tuesday, etc...  It will ignore what ever is on on saturday and sunday

> Isaac

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"