[mythtv-users] Re: osd test

gerhard aldorf gerhard at aldorf.no
Wed Jun 9 13:15:48 EDT 2004

From: Robert Kulagowski

-Suggestions:
-The am/pm portion of the time display gets cut off for four digit times.
-Last night, at 12:38am the "m" was cut in half.  This is probably
-what's being talked about above.

I will look into that later tonight,

-The description areas could be made larger / wider, now that DataDirect
-is sending more episode information than used to be available with XMLTV.

Not shure if I realy want to do that. Usualy it's enough with a few lines to give you a general idea what the program is all about. Besides I dont want to fill up the screen too much. If you use the "FreeSans" font you should get 3 lines of text.

Also please do try the latest version at www.aldorf.no/mythtv
Thanks Gerhard