[mythtv-users] Can't cope with crowds or loud noise! PLEASE HELP

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Tue Jun 8 15:55:11 EDT 2004

Yeah, I don't have any problems at high quality, but don't want to waste a lot
of disk space on lo-res programming...  (translation: the friggin wiggles)

Maybe I'll try the same tactic

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"