[mythtv-users] Titivillus-OSD

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Tue Jun 8 05:03:30 EDT 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 19:23, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> Now that Titivillus is up on the main Myth site, I'd like to point out
> that there's a matching OSD theme for it available at
> http://www.jdonavan.net/myth .  Screenshots of both Titivillus and
> Titivillus-OSD are at http://www.jdonavan.net/myth/screens.
>
> Also at http://www.jdonavan.net/myth is an alternate menu theme that can
> be installed.  Just unarchive it in your themes directory and select the
> menu theme from the appearance settings page.

been having a look at your theme. thanks for making it available. will use it
for a few days to get a feel for it.

noticed a small buglet in that Titivillus/title/title_dvd.png has the text
"DVD Settings" when probably it should just be "DVD" (based on the pattern of
all the others)

regards
--
simon