[mythtv-users] live tv over network?

Curt Parker dirt at dixie-net.com
Mon Jun 7 18:32:59 EDT 2004

David,
      I regularly watch live TV on my PC client streamed from my PC
server over a 100Mb connection with no problems.  I only see problems
when I attempt to do the same using an 11Mb wireless connection, and
then it is almost good enough.  It skips every 30 seconds, so I belive
that double that bandwidth would be sufficient (theoretically... the
next step up is 54Mb). Anyone have experience with a 54Mb wireless
connection?  If it works, I may get myself an 802.11G wireless bridge.

Curt