[mythtv-users] ivtv - LiveTV = blue screen w/ audio

CrAzY mAD krazymad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 13:17:25 EDT 2004

I've installed Myth following Jared's great guide.
Everything works except ivtv.  When Myth first starts
up, my live TV is blank, no audio. I then have to run:
# /sbin/depmod -a
# /sbin/modprobe ivtv

and my PRV-250 works, tested via:
# cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/test_capture.mpg
# mplayer /tmp/test_capture.mpg

But when I watch Live TV, I only get a bright blue
screen, but I can heard the audio.  I've searched the
archives to no avail.  As long as I can get a picture,
I'll be happy.  Please help......