[mythtv-users] channelchange setup question (serial)

Sergio P. Cesar sergio at winc.net
Mon Jun 7 09:17:30 EDT 2004

Using Direct TV RCA in 3 different models, I can run the channelchange
script manually and it does work fine every time, but it does not change
the channel automatically via the scheduler.

Running mythtvsetup in the "connect source to input" screen I entered the
full path for the channelchange script"/usr/local/bin/channelchange.pl",
Should I expect the scheduler to pass the channel number to the script or
I have to add some variable "%Channel" to the entry? If so what is this
variable?

If not, where else can I look to see why this is not changing the channel
as it does manually.

Thanks

Sergio