[mythtv-users] compile problems in mandy 9.1

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Sun Jun 6 23:43:16 EDT 2004

> Ok, I found (finally!) the .src.rpm file for my exact install of qt3 how
> do I compile it with multithreading? I read over the man page and all it
> shows for src.rpm files its --rebuild and --recompile.. any ideas?

I don't think you should be recompiling qt.  Did you read the HOWTO?
Sections 3, 4 and 5?  The part that tells you to modify /etc/ld.so.conf?

Did you install all the pre-requisites?

[mythtv at frontend docs]$ urpmf libqt-mt
libqt3:/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.la
libqt3:/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.prl
libqt3:/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
libqt3:/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.2
libqt3:/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.2.3
libqt3-devel:/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so

Re-read those sections before recompiling qt.  I don't think your qt
build is broken.