[mythtv-users] Pictures stretched in MythGallery

Darren Richards darren.richards at cox.net
Sun Jun 6 15:33:36 EDT 2004

> When I view pictures in MythGallery, they are stretched vertically.  Is
> there a setting that I'm overlooking to adjust the screen or do I need
> to rescale the pictures before putting them into the MythGallery
> directory?  If I need to rescale them, what ratio should I use?  I know
> that TV pixels are different than monitor pixels.
>
> Steve

MythGallery "just works" for me, regardless of the resolution of the picture
I'm viewing.  Make sure the aspect ratio of the resolution of your video
card matches that of your TV.  For example, if you have a standard 4:3 TV
screen, make sure the resolution you're feeding it is also 4:3.  (i.e.
800x600 or 640x480).  I'm guessing that if pictures are stretched, all your
other myth menus are also stretched as well, correct?

-darren