[mythtv-users] SQL errors with mythfilldatabase --graboptions and tv_grab_au

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Fri Jun 4 23:38:43 EDT 2004

I have recently discovered that I can use the -slow option with
tv_grab_au to grab descriptions of each show. Unfortunately, if I use
the --graboptions switch with mythfilldatabase to pass "--slow", I get
an error for every show that mythfilldatabase tries to put in the
table:-

<snip>
DB Error (programrating insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO programrating (chanid,starttime,system,rating) VALUES (9,
"20040604231500", "CTVA", "G");
Driver error was [2/1062]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Duplicate entry '9-20040604231500-CTVA-G' for key 1

Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.

Looking at the program table after running mythfilldatabase, I find the
description field is populated, so it seems that something _is_ going
into the database. However, mythfrontend's program guide has got
completely confused, and shows everything as <unknown>. I deleted every
row in the table, and re-ran mythfilldatabase without any options, and
I'm back to square one.

Has anybody got this working? I'm running MythTV 0.15.1, xmltv 0.5.34,
and tv_grab_au 0.5. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jon