[mythtv-users] Couple of general question

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 15:30:01 EDT 2004

I have a couple of general questions that I am hoping will not be too
hard to answer:

1. Last night I was trying to get all my channel icons. I used the
master_iconlist.xml file with mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map to
import the list of icons and then re-ran mythfilldatabase. That resulted
in mythfilldatabase downloading and inserting most of the channel icons
in the database. However, there are a lot of channels that still don't
have their icons inserted. How can I do that? I tried to use the
mkiconlist.pl script but I don't have tv_grab_na_icons.

2. Is there a guide on making OSD themes or should I just grab one and
start modifying it?

Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov